Find a Job
Job Code : TJ19010046-0001
Updated : 11/07/2019
Industry: Commerce / Trading
Sweden-based FOREO is taking the beauty industry by storm with its iconic new range of beauty solutions. Through multidisciplinary collaboration between topflight specialists at the FOREO Institute, we have developed revolutionary innovations that surpass the cosmetic, providing a smarter and more effective way to care for yourself. FOREO is here to revolutionize the beauty industry with a simple promise – to give a new-found confidence to millions, through innovative beauty solutions that work.
JOB Details :
Job Description :
We’re looking for an inspirational Country Manager who is up for the challenge to represent our company in Thailand. The selected professional will be responsible for managing operations independently, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Thailand.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the client facing role and the challenge of growing business from scratch, bringing in a combination of entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, strategic thinking, focus on tangible results and collaborative “can do” attitude for continuous improvement.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Be responsible for managing all operations within Thailand. This involves taking responsibility for commercial development, profit, revenue, financial results and operational structure.
• Define and implement annual budget plan and provide regular reports to the headquarters.
• Develop a successful commercial development strategy in the Iberian market.
• Coordinate and develop all areas and teams under your supervision and ensure operational and strategic goals are achieved.
• Conduct business development research to create growth in sales.
• Produce business performance reports on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Recruit and manage staff.
• Maintain daily contact with clients.
• Degree level of education, or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training.
• Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is required.
• Strong understanding of how a business operates.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset.
• Excellent project management, networking and interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge and proven experience of the sector the company operates will be a plus. You must fully understand the products and services provided by the company.
• Ability to work independently and be part of an international team, thriving in a start-up environment.
• Readiness to travel both within the countries and internationally.
Application Details for Jobseekers
- Aantha Bairavi Raman
- Tel : +6012 3782 107
Email : Scroll to see more emails
Apply job onlineApply