Find a Job
Job Code : TJ19010046-0003
Updated : 11/07/2019
Industry: Commerce / Trading
Sweden-based FOREO is taking the beauty industry by storm with its iconic new range of beauty solutions. Through multidisciplinary collaboration between topflight specialists at the FOREO Institute, we have developed revolutionary innovations that surpass the cosmetic, providing a smarter and more effective way to care for yourself. FOREO is here to revolutionize the beauty industry with a simple promise – to give a new-found confidence to millions, through innovative beauty solutions that work.
JOB Details :
Job Description :
We are looking for a passionate marketer with proven track record in Thailand to lead and drive the brand’s marketing strategies for the country.
RESPONSIBLITIES & OBJECTIVES
• Propose and execute brand marketing strategies for the country to optimize the business.
• Lead & drive the brand’s CRM, Digital and Social Marketing strategies from planning to execution.
• Engage with media owners, agencies and affiliates optimize brand awareness and consumer engagement.
• Collaborate closely with Sales and VM support functions on the planning and execution of launches and events.
• Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
• Customize global content and brand assets for domestic market and ensure adherence to brand standards.
• Work with Sales team to manage trade promotions, activations and events to drive sell out and productivity and offer consumers unique brand experiences.
• Review, launch campaigns and measure results.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business / PR major.
• Native language speaker with excellent command of written and spoken English.
• 5-8 years of experience in marketing in a retail environment. Prior experience in FMCG, Skincare, Cosmetics industries will be a plus.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Able to work independently, flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
• Familiar with rapid growing social media environment and market trends.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
Application Details for Jobseekers
- Aantha Bairavi Raman
- Tel : +6012 3782 107
Email : Scroll to see more emails
Apply job onlineApply