1. Maximize the company profitability both short and long term through production and material planning, purchasing, logistics and warehousing.
2. Monitoring production daily output versus schedule to meet customer's demand.
3. Supplier management through rating improvement and supplier audit.
1. 30 years old up.
2. Bachelor Degree in Logistics or any related field.
3. Have knowledge ISO 9001 : 2015 and etc.
4. Knowledge and experience in Plastic Injection Manufacturing environment an advantage.
5. Knowledge in Supply chain, Logistics and Inventory management.
6. Good Command in English both written and spoken