Personal Assistant of Financial Director
ประกาศงานเลขที่ : TJ20020139-0001
อัพเดทล่าสุด : 27/03/2563
ประเภทธุรกิจ: ธุรกิจ บริการ
Incorporated in Singapore in 2013 with its main operational office in Bangkok, 12Go is serving multinational customers with high-quality, safe, secure and efficient transportation services. The company became a powerful system for B2B and B2C online ticketing with its most advanced technology and based on state of the art programming.
Our ultimate goal is to connect the world door-to-door, from transfers to flights, under the same single-standard ticket. This is why our team is managing operators from many countries and connecting them with customers from all over the world.
Our mission is to be an integral member of the community by providing meaningful and cost-effective transportation choices. We want to help both the leisure and the business traveler to discover easily accessed transportation and compare e-tickets for buses, ferries, trains and air transportation with a global reach.
Our strategy is to bring service providers together instead of competing with each other, hence the wide list of partners accessing our inventory base from both consumer and provider side - passenger
- Responsible for all payment & receipt transactions and supporting documents, bank reconciliation and petty cash holder. Review petty cash and bank reconciliations and ensure all records are correct and up-to- date (prepare daily cash flow report).
- Monitor and manage to make payments on a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage cash collection, other financial administrative works (i.e. open bank account).
- Responsible for interest calculations, invoicing.
- Monitor bank balances, expense approval and ensure compliance with financial policies and standards.
- Manage credit facilities and maintain good relationships with banks or financial institutions.
- Project weekly/monthly cash flow and variance analysis. Monitor weekly cash flow of subsidiaries and alert to management.
- Perform correct calculation of withholding tax in compliance with the revenue’s rules & regulations.
- Participate in weekly meetings and provide necessary and important information.
- Provide advice to colleagues on financial regulations and requirements.
- Ensure compliance and internal control.
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance.
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Manage payroll and all mandatory payment matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries.
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the Revenue Department.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Other ad-hoc reports as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant
- Fluency in written and spoken English. We will take a special consideration if your TOEIC 600 or higher is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related filed.
-Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter in English.
- Company trip.
- Work 5 days a week.
- Social Security
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Company trip
- Pilaiwan Thongsom
- Human Resource Officer
- Tel : 095-715-9302
Email : เลื่อนเพื่อดูอีเมลเพิ่มเติม
หรือ สมัคร Online ผ่าน ThaiJob.com