Find a Job
Job Code : TJ19010046-0004
Updated : 11/07/2019
Industry: Commerce / Trading
Sweden-based FOREO is taking the beauty industry by storm with its iconic new range of beauty solutions. Through multidisciplinary collaboration between topflight specialists at the FOREO Institute, we have developed revolutionary innovations that surpass the cosmetic, providing a smarter and more effective way to care for yourself. FOREO is here to revolutionize the beauty industry with a simple promise – to give a new-found confidence to millions, through innovative beauty solutions that work.
JOB Details :
Job Description :
• Responsible for invoice issues, including check supporting documents/calculation and authorization as per policy and submit it to manager for review.
• Apply customer number for new customers in OS.
• Prepare monthly statement for I/C & third party companies.
• Prepare monthly analysis on the movement of warehouse goods.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliation and breakdown of own accounts for reviewing within 1 working days.
• Post & review journals for daily transactions and prepare monthly reports in local and group format.
• Take care of the monthly, quarterly and annual tax filing.
• Communicate to cross function and suppliers for any concerns related to own area.
• Provide support to the Disbursement team/Accounting firm on any required activities to facilitate invoice to payment process.
• Responsible for purchase and management of office supplies, fixed assets, etc.
• Administrate all contractual, leasing, legal & insurance matters
• Perform any other general office duties, as required
• Complete other works assigned by supervisor.
• BA in Accounting or related field.
• At least 2-3 years’ related experience.
• Computer skill: Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
• Familiar with Thai Accounting Standards and Tax Standards, know well about local tax filing procedures
• Fluent in English & Thai both oral and written
• Carefulness, sense of responsibilities, good communication skills, quick learning ability, team player
• Work experience in a global business is a plus
Application Details for Jobseekers
- Aantha Bairavi Raman
- Tel : +6012 3782 107
Email : Scroll to see more emails
Apply job onlineApply