Find a Job
Travel Retail Manager
Job Code : TJ19010046-0005
Updated : 11/07/2019
Industry: Commerce / Trading
Sweden-based FOREO is taking the beauty industry by storm with its iconic new range of beauty solutions. Through multidisciplinary collaboration between topflight specialists at the FOREO Institute, we have developed revolutionary innovations that surpass the cosmetic, providing a smarter and more effective way to care for yourself. FOREO is here to revolutionize the beauty industry with a simple promise – to give a new-found confidence to millions, through innovative beauty solutions that work.
JOB Details :
Job Description :
1. Assist Global Travel Retail Director to define short-term and long-run strategy, business development, key account management and relevant marketing/commercial levers to expand Travel Retail market share within the country;
2. Take lead in the negotiation of terms and brands’ placement with management;
3. Formulate promotion strategies and action plans and maintain strong relationship with travel retailers through good communication;
4. Involved in pricing strategy for each account in line with guidelines;
5. Ensure the image adheres to brand guidelines and monitor the merchandising, assortments and planograms are respected in the different locations;
6. Conduct regular Travel Retail sales and business reviews to evaluate performance, propose action plans to ensure targets.
7. In charge of sales results analysis, product assortments, product mix, onsite product education for respective retailers to achieve retail sales target;
8. Work closely with various internal departments to meet the needs of the retailers and to ensure the smooth running of the accounts;
9. Ad hoc assignment by supervisor.
1. 5+ years of relevant working experience with proven sales record in the country;
2. Prior experience in Business Development and/or Account Management in beauty and skin care industry, especially in Travel Retail field can be considered;
3. Excellent self-driven spirit, team player and also can work independently;
4. Willing to travel at a minimum of 40% of the time;
5. Business acumen, analytical mind with proven strong skills in Excel and PPT;
6. Proven account management and negotiating skills;
7. Good communication skills and highly adaptable to different cultures;
8. Able to prioritize numerous tasks and work under pressure and within deadlines;
9. Strong command of oral and written in English, mandarin speaking is a plus.
Application Details for Jobseekers
- Aantha Bairavi Raman
- Tel : +6012 3782 107
Email : Scroll to see more emails
Apply job onlineApply