THAIJOB.COM SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Netcity Company Limited (the “Company”), the operator of www.Thaijob.com (“Website”) for users, job seekers, job applicants and entrepreneurs through the website or applications of the company. You are subject to these services terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). You are required to read this Agreement carefully before using the services at all times. If you continue to use the website or application of the Company, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions in all respects.
Under these terms and conditions, the following “words” and “statements” shall have the meanings set forth below:
“User” means any user of the Website for job search or other purposes, including users who have subscribed and users who have not subscribed to the Company.
“Entrepreneur” means the natural or a legal person registered under the law, including limited partnerships, limited companies, public limited companies, or other persons as required by law.
“Advertiser” means any user or entrepreneur who places advertisements in relation to job titles, including advertising in various forms on the Company's website.
“Job Applicant” means a person who registers and applies for a job according to the position displayed on the Company's website.
ACCOUNTS AND MEMBERSHIPS
When you create an account on the Company's website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your own account, including all activities that occur under the account and related operations. The Company may verify your account before, during or after you use the Website. Providing false, inaccurate, incomplete information under any circumstances may result in the suspension or termination of your account. It is your responsibility to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or violation of the law. The Company shall not be liable for any action, whether willful or negligent of you. This includes any damages and expenses incurred as a result of such willful or negligent acts. The Company may suspend, temporarily disable or delete your account, in whole or in part. If the Company detects that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, including your actions or contents that are likely to damage the reputation of the Company or any illegal actions. If the company deletes your account for the above reasons, you will not be able to re-register for use of the Company's website.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- The User agrees to use the Company's website only for lawful purposes and for application or employment purposes.
- When the User registers with the Company as a job profiler or entrepreneur, the User agrees to carefully maintain account information and password (User and Password) and will not disclose it to any other person. The User agrees to be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of such information. The User agrees that the disclosure of their personal information to the advertiser or the Company is at their own discretion.
- When applying for a job posted through the Company's website or when the Job Applicant uses the Company's website for the purpose of submitting or uploading a resume/CV on the Company's website, the Job Applicant agrees and allows the Company to store such information, including other information in the Company's database.
- The Job Applicant may submit their own resume/CV and related information directly to any advertiser who advertises on the Company's website. The Job Applicant may choose to submit their own resume/CV and other relevant information to the Company through the Company’s website in the form of a response to any job advertisement, in which case the Job Applicant's information will remain on the Company's website and will be stored in the database. The risk belongs to the job applicant only unless the Job Applicant deletes their own related information.
- The Job Applicant acknowledges and agrees that their resume/CV and other related information may be accessed by advertisers registered to the Company for the purpose of recruiting and evaluating applicants' suitability. The Company will not make any changes in the information of job applicants.
- The Job Applicant agrees and acknowledges the Company's practice of charging advertisers a fee for accessing their website, database and resume/CV and related information for the purpose in the selection of employment and to assess the suitability of job seekers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Job Applicant are aware that they will not be entitled to any claim for fees received by the Company from any operators or advertisers. The Company will not disclose personal data of job applicants to any entrepreneur or advertiser without the Job Applicant's consent unless permitted by law.
- The Job Applicant agrees that the Company may use the Job Applicant's personal information for marketing purposes. The Company may send that information to job applicants, target advertisers, relevant representative or personnel of the advertisers.
- The Advertiser agrees to use the Company's website for lawful purposes and to promote activities related to job hunting or job recruitment only. If the Advertiser has purchased the Company's products, you are required to read the terms and conditions of this Website along with the product-specific details which the Company will deliver upon your request.
- When the Advertiser has paid a service fee to the Company or upon acceptance of these free trial promotional terms and conditions, the Advertiser shall have the right to use the Company's website to advertise job positions for a specified period of time pursuant to the respective terms and conditions, except in the case of promotional offers that are free of charge in accordance with the Terms and Conditions that the Company may designate from time to time.
- The Advertiser has the right to access the Job Applicants’ database solely for the purpose of recruiting and assessing the Job Applicant's suitability and agrees not to disclose such information to any other person without the express prior consent of Job Applicants unless permitted by law.
- The Advertiser agrees and acknowledges that information irrelevant to the applicant will not be used in the selection and assessment of the Job Applicant's suitability. The Advertiser agrees to be solely responsible for the content of the advertisement which they publish. If the Advertiser breaches these terms and conditions or violates any applicable law, the Company reserves the right to remove or modify, in whole or in part, as soon as the Company deems appropriate at the Company's sole discretion. The Company will refund any remaining fees to the Advertiser after deducting any advertising fees, damages or expenses incurred (if any).
- In case the Company invests in marketing campaigns to promote the employer's brand and the Advertiser acknowledges that such marketing promotions may be outside of the Company's core services. The Company reserves the right to change the service fees or impose new additional fees as the Company deems appropriate. If the Advertiser fails to pay the service fee or any charges due, the Company may suspend or terminate the account temporarily or permanently, including advertising or accessing the Company's database.
CONTENT OF USE
The Company does not own any information or content that you submit on the Website during the use of the service, you are solely responsible for the accuracy, imagery, completeness, legality, credibility. appropriateness and ownership of all intellectual property or rights to use of the submitted content. The Company may review the content on the Website that you have submitted or created using the Company's services unless you are permitted. Your use of the Website does not grant the Company a right to use, reproduce, modify, publish or distribute any content that you have created or stored in your account for any business, marketing or similar purpose but you give the Company the right to access such information.
In the event that the information on the Website contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or actions that may involve privileges and offers, the Company reserves the right to correct such errors, inaccuracies or actions, whether intentionally or negligently, to modify, change, update or discontinue if any information on the Website or on the related services is inaccurate at any time without prior notice. The Company has no obligation to update or clarify information on the Website, including information about product prices except as required by law, the Company reserves the right not to notify the change of information, including the date of modification on the Website or the use of the relevant services.
If you agree to use or access third party services, please note that your usage, access to and usage of other services is subject to the terms and conditions of such third-party service providers only. The Company shall not certify, assume no responsibility, or make no warranties for the provision of any such third-party service provider. Thus includes the content or the manner in which the data is handled including your information or any interactions between you and a third-party service provider. You agree not to make any claims against the Company with respect to such services. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred or caused by or in connection with the usage of service, access to and usage of the said third-party services as well as personal data protection practices, data security measures or other policies of such third-party service providers. You agree and acknowledge that the Company may disclose certain of your information as necessary to facilitate when you use the service or the service of third party.
In addition to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are not allowed to use the Website or its content in the following cases: (1) for unlawful purposes; (2) to induce others to act or engage in any illegal activity; (3) to commit illegal acts, regulations, including orders of government agencies. This includes both domestic and foreign laws; (4) to infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company or others; (5) to defame, slander, insult, intimidate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability or any other characteristics of unfair discrimination; (6) to send false or misleading information; (7) to transmit viruses or any malicious code that may affect the functionality, products, services, and related websites of other websites or internet; (8) to collect or track personal information of others; (9) to send unsolicited information, internet scams, excuses, web spyware, data collection; (10) for any indecent, immoral, or improper purpose; (11) to interfere or avoid non-compliance with the security of the Company's services, Company’s related websites, other websites or the Internet. The Company reserves the right to cancel your service or related websites for violating the use of these prohibited acts.
These Terms and Conditions may not be construed as transferring any intellectual property rights to you. All title and interest in connection with it are solely the Company or a third party. All trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos and any copyrighted materials used in conjunction with the Company's website or services are under the exclusive rights and ownership of the Company. Any trademark, service mark, graphic, logo, and any copyrighted material used in conjunction with the Company's website or services may be trademarks of other third parties. Use of the Company's website and services does not grant you any right or permission to reproduce, modify, distribute or otherwise exploit any such intellectual property of the Company or that of a third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
You agree and accept that it is your sole decision to accept the risks when using the Website and the service with the Company. You agree and accept that the Company's products are provided "as-is" and "as-available" only. The Company expressly disclaims any express or implied warranties, including any warranties regarding the service, fitness for some particular purpose and non-infringement of any rights. The Company does not warrant that the products will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and the Company makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the product or its accuracy or the reliability of any information obtained from the product or defects in the product will be corrected. You understand and agree that any content or information supplied or received by using the services is at your discretion and risk and you agree to be solely responsible for any damage to your computer, computer system or loss of data resulting from delivery of such content, material or information. The Company does not warrant any product purchased or obtained through any service or transaction of the Company. Any oral or written advice or information obtained from the Company or through the provision of the service does not constitute a warranty or certification from the Company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unless otherwise required by law, in any event, the Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, contractors, service providers or licensors shall not be liable to any person for any indirect damages by accident, special damage, punitive damages, including damages resulting from damage, damage from loss of profit, revenue, goodwill, content use, impact on business, business interruption, loss of expected savings, loss of business opportunity, including contract, violation, guarantee, breach of law negligence or other actions although the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage or may be expected to damage the aforementioned unless the law or court determines liability for all such damages of the Company, including its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, employees, service providers or licensors. You agree and acknowledge that the Company is limited to liability for the amount of product received from you at any one time. This limitation of liability including liability exclusions will apply to the events that remedies cannot refuse damages or failure to follow the material objectives of this agreement.
You agree to indemnify the Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, contractors, service providers or licensors for damages, loss, indemnity or expenses. This includes all reasonable or incurred attorneys' fees arising out of any allegations, claims, proceedings, disputes or claims of any third party arising out of or in connection with your content when using the Website, your goods and services or any action due to your sole intention or negligence.
In the case of any right, duty, term and condition, limitation of liability, liability exception or any agreement is unenforceable by law or by a court of competent jurisdiction. The parties hereby agree that other portions of these terms and conditions will be effective and binding to the extent that they are not completely contrary to or inconsistent with the law.
CONTENT AND POSTING
You may not edit, print or copy any part of the Website. This includes incorporating any part of this Website into any other work, whether in document form electronics or any other form, or combine any part of the Website with another website by concealment, creation or other acts, unless authorized in writing by the Company.
You must not submit content that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, invades the privacy rights of others or unlawful content, content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. In addition, you must not transmit any content that contains computer viruses or other code created to interfere, damage or limit the functionality of computer software or any hardware to submit files on the website. You agree and accept that the Company may delete any file at any time and for any reason.
INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
The Company will maintain the security of your information and personal information in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability in order to prevent loss, access, use, alteration, alteration or disclosure. In addition, the Company will provide measures to maintain the security of personal information that covers the administrative safeguards, technical safeguards, and physical safeguards in relation to access or control the use of persona information. You can learn more through Personal Information Protection on the Company's website: Thaijob.com.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including issues of breach of contract, termination of contract, validity of this contract or tort; shall be governed by Thai law and Thai jurisdiction.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
You may not assign, in whole or in part, any of your rights, duties, liabilities, resell, sublicense, rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. The consent is at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company may assign any rights, duties or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether in whole or in part, to another person.
The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and policies related to the website, products or services at any time without prior notice. The amended terms and conditions will become effective upon publication on the Website. The use of the Website after any changes are made, you are deemed to have agreed and accepted to the amended terms and conditions.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree and acknowledge that you have read and accept all terms and conditions. By using the website or its services, you agree and accept to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you are not permitted to use or access the Website, including the purchase of products or services on the Company's website.
If you would like to contact the Company to learn more about these Terms and Conditions or if you would like to contact the Company regarding any concerning matter, you can contact the Company at
Netcity Company Limited No. 3/29 Soi Ladprao 31, Chankasem Sub-district, Chatuchak District, Bangkok 10900
Telephone number 02-026-3104, 097-234-0111