- Work with cartographic services (Google Maps, OSM, etc.), tracking city map updates;
- Collection, processing, analysis and formation of a new database;
- Drawing objects on maps, correcting addresses according to new updates, searching for and eliminating inaccuracies;
- Preparation of daily reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Geography \ Cartography, Design or Urban Development will be a big plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Working experience with online maps is welcomed;
- Willingness to work with large volumes of information, attention to details, accuracy;
- Fluent English.
- Corporate training and constant support;
- 5 day working week, Mon-Fri (9 am to 6 pm), comfortable and well equipped workplace;
- Possible career growth;
- Exchange of experience.