บริษัท ฮันทส์แมน (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
รหัสผู้ประกอบการ : EM16010050
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 12,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2011 revenues of over $11 billion. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
So, the Purpose is the fundamental reason for why we’re here – as a business. It is relevant in the long-term, usually for decades and addresses the very core of what we do that makes a difference.
In our case, we have expertise in developing products based on MDI technology and we consider that this is part of our ‘DNA’ and will remain our core skill and capability.
Everything that we do is focused on providing our customers with the products and services that they need to compete effectively in their markets and deliver satisfaction to their customers. We believe that we have a core competency in ‘customer intimacy’ and, as such, we work in close partnership with them.
The key benefits - or end effects - that our products provide to customers are energy efficiency (e.g. insulation; shoe soles; light weight products in automotive applications), comfort and well-being (e.g. insulation, which helps keeps buildings at the right temperature; cushioning in furniture, bedding and transport). These benefits are expected to become increasingly important to society with the impact of key megatrends, so we believe that we are in a strong position, long-term, to grow our business and provide positive benefits to society.
Our Vision describes ‘where we’re going’ as a business – our destination. The vision is a long-term aim, though not as long- term as our Purpose. In this case, we’re aligning the duration of our vision with the duration of our strategy i.e. five years.
There are four elements of the Vision, which are largely inter-related and reinforce one another.
1. Partner of choice in MDI-based polyurethanes: working in partnership with customers is part of our Purpose. Not surprisingly, we aim to be our customers’ partner of choice, which means that they choose to work with us in preference to our competitors. There are many contributing factors which will enable us to reach this position – not least, having the best team in the industry and having a sustainable ‘footprint’ in all key regions of the world. But in addition, it will require us to build and sustain one of our core competencies – customer intimacy – which is all about the personal relationships that we develop with our business partners.
2. The best team in the industry: if we are to grow our Business ahead of the market and become the partner of choice in MDI-based polyurethanes, then we are going to need to have the best team in the industry. This will require investment, both to build our capabilities but also to grow our team in Asia – which links through to the other element of the Vision: to have a sustainable ‘footprint’ in all key regions of the world.
3. We have grown our Business ahead of the market: this means what it says! We have lost market share in the past five years and are looking to regain share in the next five years.
4. Have a sustainable ‘footprint’ in all key regions of the world: this means that we have the right combination of people and physical assets – from production facilities to technical/ development centers – in the right places, across the globe. Today, we are under weight in APAC in particular, so we will see great effort being invested in strengthening our ‘footprint’ in that region.
เปิดรับ 0 ตำแหน่งงาน
- บริษัท ฮันทส์แมน (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- 899 หมู่ 4 นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปู ซอย 6 ถนนสุขุมวิท
อำเภอเมืองสมุทรปราการ จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ 10280
- Tel : 0-2709-4466
- Fax : 0-2709-4360
- Website : http://www.huntsman.com